1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information from our users:
Analytics Information – We may collect analytics data and crash reports or use third-party analytics tools such as Facebook Analytics to help us measure usage trends for the Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users. We may collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
Facebook Analytics for Apps: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Ads on our Service – We may use online advertising networks (AppLovin) to display ads on our Service. These Ad Networks may collect certain device information including the following:
- Device make, model and operating system;
- Operating system;
- Country, time zone and locale settings (country and preferred language);
- Identifier for advertisers (IDFA).
2. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we collect or derive with third parties for the following purposes:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- To protect our or a third party’s legal rights or to defend against a legal claim; and
- As part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or at bankruptcy.
3. YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
You can opt-out from personalized advertisement experience, at any time by checking the privacy settings of your iOS device.
1. Open Settings
2. Select Privacy
3. Select Advertising and enable "Limit Ad Tracking"
When you choose to opt-out, advertising networks will consider this choice as a withdrawal of consent to personalized advertisement experience and they will show only non-personalized advertisements and not targeted advertisements based on your interests.
4. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
6. CONTACT US
Last modified: October 4, 2018